[Neuroimaging] Discourse category for DICOM discussions

Satrajit Ghosh satra at mit.edu
Sat Jul 10 12:08:24 EDT 2021

hi mathew,

categories are created by incf admins. in the past users were encouraged to
tags and post everything under neuroquestions, as we did not want to blow
up categories and everything could be searched through tags. for example:

https://neurostars.org/tag/nibabel

and here is an example of multi tag search.

https://neurostars.org/search?q=tag%3Acifti%20tag%3Anibabel

regarding back up, again we can ask this as a meta-question.

cheers,

satra