[Neuroimaging] New package for deep learning

Eleftherios Garyfallidis elef at indiana.edu
Wed Dec 22 14:39:16 EST 2021

Hi Sarthak,

Interesting, can you provide a bit more information?
For example, what is the goal of the project?
Can you also share some code and tutorials?

In DIPY we are developing some solutions that use DL using Tensorflow.
There is also MONAI that is built on top of Pytorch.
What are your dependencies?

Best,
Eleftherios