[Neuroimaging] problems about pysurfer

刘 政 outlook_E1019EAE083A5183 at outlook.com
Sun Oct 18 04:53:25 EDT 2020

Hi, It is my forst time using pysurfer.While I use Windows10, I have no idea if this is gonna make some effects on the usage. When I run the first example, plot_basics.pyp, This error occurred to me

‘’  raise ValueError('The subjects directory has to be specified '
ValueError: The subjects directory has to be specified using the subjects_dir parameter or the SUBJECTS_DIR environment variable. ‘’

It seems that I should specify the subjects_dir while I don’t know how to do it. Or is it because I’m using windows?

PS. Does the figure plotted by this package rorated by the mouse? I want to combine the fMRI images into a brain template, like brainstorm does. Do I chose the right pakage?