[Neuroimaging] [PySurfer] How to use different surface meshes in PySurfer?

Rolando Masis-Obando rolandomasisobando at gmail.com
Sun May 24 19:17:21 EDT 2020

Hey Eric,

Thanks for responding! So, unfortunately, that doesn't work. It might be
because the file that works in SUMA is a gifti. Not sure though.

[image: image.png]

Do you have any other suggestions? Is there a way to create surface brains
at different inflations that's freesurfer compatible?

Thanks again!!

Best,
Rolando