[Neuroimaging] Query on fmriprep

Oscar Esteban code at oscaresteban.es
Mon Mar 23 13:15:48 EDT 2020

Hi Jiaying,

fMRIPrep only works on acquired data - i.e., if your files are somewhat
preprocessed other than defacing of anatomical images it won't work.

I think the BIDS Starter Kit
<https://github.com/bids-standard/bids-starter-kit> could help you navigate
through the conversion process. That said, you are right it will not be
straightforward if your data are already in NIfTI format - hopefully none
of the crucial metadata have been lost in the process.

For questions about BIDS or fMRIPrep, I would recommend
https://neurostars.org.

Cheers,
Oscar