[Neuroimaging] Query on fmriprep

JIAYING CHEN missjy at connect.hku.hk
Mon Mar 2 07:17:05 EST 2020

Hi,

I’m dealing with frmiprep these days, and I met a problem not knowing how to deal with it. I followed the tutorials online to run fmriprep, but it seemed that it can only deal with files in BIDS format. In order to transform the files into BIDS format, I need to use .dcm files. However, I only have .nii files at hand, which seems like a half-processed one.

Could you please tell me what to do regarding this issue? Your reply will be much appreciated.

Best regards,
Jiaying