[Neuroimaging] Problem with PySurfer module in Python3

Kadwani, Manorama MKADWANI at mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 12 13:08:55 EDT 2020

Yes, I meant that "import surfer" gave the ModuleNotFoundError.

Thanks for the tip. I upgraded PySurfer. But the Ipython terminal still cannot find the surfer module.

No, I didn't mean to use VTK 9 since you said that Mayavi can't deal with VTK9. What I meant was do I need to link that VTK8.2 (which is already present in the system) to Qt build or just installing it is enough? Similarly, does PySurfer need to be linked to these other packages or installing it should be enough to start using it?

Thanks,
Manorama