[Neuroimaging] nipype interface not working

Syed Qasim Abbas SyedQasim.Abbas at latrobe.edu.au
Tue Jun 2 18:06:24 EDT 2020

Hi satra,
Thanks for your prompt response. Cheers

Regards
Qasim

From: Neuroimaging <neuroimaging-bounces+syedqasim.abbas=latrobe.edu.au at python.org> On Behalf Of Satrajit Ghosh
Sent: Tuesday, 2 June 2020 10:10 PM
To: Neuroimaging analysis in Python <neuroimaging at python.org>
Subject: Re: [Neuroimaging] nipype interface not working

hi qasim,

the code is not running because the run function needs to be called jacobian.run(). i would recommend going through the nipype tutorials here: https://miykael.github.io/nipype_tutorial/<https://miykael.github.io/nipype_tutorial/>

in the future, you can post questions like this to neurostars.org<http://neurostars.org>

cheers,

satra