[Neuroimaging] Question about maximum intensity of nifti images

Abdullah Alhalabi absalhalabi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 15:24:15 EST 2019

Dear sirs

This is Abdullah Alhalabi, a biomedical engineering student at Jordan
university of science and technology, My graduation project is brain tumor
segmentation using deep neural network , I have downloaded the dataset that
I'm going to use, the images format is nifti , my problem that I want to
know the maximum display intensity of all the images and use it in scaling,
but when I display the image header it gives a 'cal_max' value of
zero(please find attached screen shot of the code), I searched a lot and I
didn't find any solution, I'll be very grateful if you help me.

Best regards
Abdullah Alhalabi