[Neuroimaging] [nibabel] Future directions

Christopher Markiewicz markiewicz at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 1 11:18:42 EST 2019

Hi all,

Just want to advertise a little more widely that I'm seeking input on the future of nibabel over on the GitHub issues page. In particular, I want to establish a predictable release schedule [0] and a timeline for deprecating Python 2 support [1]. I'm happy to extend this to any concerns or desires that you may have, but I think these two issues have the potential to be more disruptive than our usual process, so want to get feedback sooner than later.

[0] https://github.com/nipy/nibabel/issues/734
[1] https://github.com/nipy/nibabel/issues/735

--
Chris Markiewicz