[Neuroimaging] Resetting gifti labeltable

Emma Robinson emma.robinson01 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 07:30:08 EDT 2019

Hi

I am trying to create a new gifti label file using an existing one as
template. How do I change the label table? I've create a new label
dictionary as variable 'labeldict' but I cannot create a  GiftiLabelTable
instance from this see:

nibabel.gifti.GiftiLabelTable(labeldict)
Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "<ipython-input-34-d948ed166e6e>", line 1, in <module>
    nibabel.gifti.GiftiLabelTable(labeldict)

TypeError: __init__() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given

Could someone tell me how it is supposed to be done?

Thanks

Emma