[Neuroimaging] non linear deformation

Frédéric Briend fbriend at hotmail.fr
Wed Sep 19 09:36:24 EDT 2018

Hi Romain,
It seems to me that you could use the elastix registration toolbox of 3D slicer (link<https://discourse.slicer.org/t/elastix-registration-toolbox-is-now-available-in-slicer/165>). Especially, you will find the python script here<https://github.com/lassoan/SlicerElastix/blob/master/Elastix/Elastix.py>.
Best,
Frederic

<https://discourse.slicer.org/t/elastix-registration-toolbox-is-now-available-in-slicer/165>