[Neuroimaging] [DIPY] Help with DIPY at OHBM

Eleftherios Garyfallidis elef at indiana.edu
Mon May 7 14:29:52 EDT 2018

Hi all,

Kesshi Jordan will be running a tutorial about DIPY at OHBM this summer. If
any of the DIPY developers are planning to attend please do coordinate with
Kesshi and try to help her during her tutorial.

This year we will have many participants in ISMRM but not in OHBM. I hope
there are some souls out there that plan to go to OHBM. I hope the
organizers will stop organizing these two events at the same time. It was
much nicer in the past where we could easily attend both conferences.

Let Kesshi know asap if you can help.

Best,
Eleftherios