[Neuroimaging] positivity constraint in mapmri crashes

Muftuler, L. Tugan lmuftuler at mcw.edu
Mon Jul 9 12:29:51 EDT 2018

Hi,

I am running mapmri on ex-vivo brain data. When I choose "positivity constraint" i get a cvxpy error :

File "/data/data/Anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cvxpy/expressions/expression.py", line 502, in __gt__
    raise NotImplementedError("Strict inequalities are not allowed.")
NotImplementedError: Strict inequalities are not allowed.

I updated cvxpy to the latest, but it still fails. Did anyone else encounter this? I would be grateful if anyone could offer a solution.

best,
-tugan