[Neuroimaging] Fwd: Neuroimaing/neuroinformatics Position at Harvard

Satrajit Ghosh satra at mit.edu
Wed Oct 25 18:24:15 EDT 2017

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bouix, Sylvain,Ph.D. <SYLVAIN at bwh.harvard.edu>
Date: Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 4:20 PM
Subject: Neuroimaing/neuroinformatics Position at Harvard
To: Satrajit Ghosh <satra at mit.edu>

Dear Satra,

I am Associate Director of the Psychiatry Neuroimaging Laboratory at BWH
where I lead a number of efforts in designing image analysis algorithms and
processing pipelines for various neuroimaging projects including one of the
HCP disease U01. I am in need of a research engineer interested in
designing and maintaining robust pipelines. I was wondering if you’d be
willing to share in your circles.

Here is the job posting:

https://partners.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?
job=3050462&lang=en#.WfDstC-W33w.email

Thank you,

Sylvain

Sylvain Bouix, Ph.D.

Associate Director, Psychiatry Neuroimaging Laboratory,

Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry,

Brigham and Women’s Hospital,

Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA.

Tel: 617-525-6233 <(617)%20525-6233>

Fax: 617-525-6170 <(617)%20525-6170>

e-mail
HelpLine at
http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in
error
but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly
dispose of the e-mail.