[Neuroimaging] JSON-LD and DICOM?

Andrey Fedorov andrey.fedorov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 12:18:44 EDT 2017

It is always puzzling to me why neuro people are so eager to discard
the original data.

Yes, non-DICOM is expected by most image analysis software. Fine -
give that representation to those tools, but always keep the original
DICOM. Instead, you guys are coming up with "yet another" format...

I think coming up with a new format, developing supporting tools and
toolkits, propagating it through the community, debugging etc - that
is indeed a high price to pay, with benefits to be seen.

For what it's worth, keeping track of a relationship seems like a lot
more natural solution to me!

My 2c!