[Neuroimaging] JSON-LD and DICOM?

Andrey Fedorov andrey.fedorov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 09:25:02 EDT 2017

Hi guys,

no, I don't think that file will be useful to you.

For us, the plan was to utilize that file as a central location to
link to the DICOM standard text and attribute definitions, but it has
not yet become a priority to organize this. We are focused on the
functionality and bug fixes for the library.

If you come up with something, I would be curious to see, although I
don't think that copying DICOM attributes to a NIfTI header is a good
idea.

AF