[Neuroimaging] Changing overlay colors

Timothy Hendrickson hendr522 at umn.edu
Thu Jun 1 11:58:22 EDT 2017

Hello,

What I would like to do is create a split brain display, place up to four
overlays on the split brain underlay, and colorize each of the four
overlays appropriately. I've looked at the example code and was able to
display my overlays on the brain underlay, however when I try to colorize
the overlays with the Brain.overlays object as is shown in
fmri_conjunction.py I get the following error: *ValueError: Cannot access
brain.overlays when more than one view is plotted. Use brain.brain_matrix
or brain.brains*. I've tried tinkering with  the brain_matrix and brains
objects, however I am only a sporadic python user and I am having trouble
finding documentation about these objects.

Any help would be much appreciated!

-Tim

Timothy Hendrickson
Department of Psychiatry
University of Minnesota
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology M.S. Candidate
Office: 612-624-6441
Mobile: 507-259-3434 (texts okay)