[Neuroimaging] Contributing

Ariel Rokem arokem at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:25:24 EDT 2016

Hi Ruy,

Thanks for your email! If you tell us a little bit more about yourself
(e.g., what kind of neuroimaging data do you analyze? What are some things
you would like to implement as part of the nipy effort? What is your
background in terms of software development?) that would be helpful in
helping you find a good place to start contributing.

Cheers,

Ariel