[Neuroimaging] Dipy Questions

Eleftherios Garyfallidis elef at indiana.edu
Tue Nov 29 21:04:47 EST 2016

Hi Gabriela,

It seems that your are probably generating random seeds every time you run
the tracking algorithm. That means that the tracking starts at different
positions.

One direction of action is to set the random state (also known as seed)
using numpy. It would help a lot if you could share your code so we can see
exactly how you are running the tracking and suggest different solutions.
But it is definitely something we have dealt in the past and I think we can
fix.

Best regards,
Eleftherios