[Neuroimaging] Fwd: [dipy] Dashboard to submit test results?

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Mon Jun 27 17:35:41 EDT 2016

Hi again,
I may have been too fast in answering: as expected according to your words,
and the documentation, travis will display the testing results when pushing
a patch.

But what if I want to run the tests for the latest version on the remote
(in this case, the dipy master), even if I do not modify the source? Is it
possible to be sending the test results to some common travis dashboard so
that maintainers can see the results from potentially contributing
developers?

Thanks,
JON HAITZ