[Neuroimaging] Looking for advice regarding releasing some analysis software

vanessa sochat vsochat at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 16 15:03:36 EDT 2016

In case it hasn't been mentioned, I would recommend a documentation
strategy that can parse your code and including comments and arguments from
functions, etc. If you use read the docs
<http://read-the-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/getting_started.html> you
can have the build happen automatically with pushes to the repo, and it's a
familiar, clean interface.

Vanessa Villamia Sochat
Stanford University
(603) 321-0676