[Neuroimaging] Back to nibabel

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 20:13:37 EST 2016

Hi,

Sorry to all you nibabel folks, I've been away doing other things for
a while, and have been slow to get to PRs and so on.  I have been
working on binary packaging for numpy, scipy and so on, but it looks
like that may be calming down now.

I'm starting back today, with renewed nibabel energy - and I have a
proposal for y'all - which is here :
https://github.com/nipy/nibabel/issues/410

If you have a nibabel idea or question or issue or PR, please do book
some of my time via that issue, and I will reply as soon as I can.

Y'all with open PRs - I am working on those now...

Hasta la victoria siempre (de Python en neuroimaging),

Matthew