[Neuroimaging] nipy visualization documentation?

Nate Vack njvack at wisc.edu
Thu Dec 1 14:47:15 EST 2016

Hi all,

I'm working with someone planning to make some figures for a paper. She's
trying MCIcrogl but it's proving balky to get running and ultimately she'll
need to code in Pascal to get it to do things, which is well, um, Pascal.

My brain tells me there are some pretty sharp vis tools included in nipy,
but I can't find much at all in the way of documentation for it. Any
pointers as to where we might get started?

Thanks!
-Nate