[Neuroimaging] Multiprocessing the multivoxel fit

Ariel Rokem arokem at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:39:31 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Shahnawaz, soon to be a Google Summer of Code alumnus, expressed interest
in working on multiprocessing the multivoxel fits in dipy (along the lines
of this issue: https://github.com/nipy/dipy/issues/1026). This would be a
good time to revisit that issue and make comments if you have any. We've
also scheduled a hang-out to discuss this: next Monday (August 29th), at 11
AM PST. If you are interested in joining the conversation, please let me
know, so that I can add you to that hang-out.

Cheers,

Ariel