[Neuroimaging] Neuroimaging position

paulo rodrigues khamael at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 04:50:05 EDT 2016

We are looking for an experienced neuroimaging developer/scientist.
You are experienced in volumetric, diffusion, rs-fMRI studies, and are not
shy about Python, bash, R or whatever tool fits the work? Do you know the
plethora of tools like mrtrix, ANTs, freesurfer, dipy, nipype, ...?

The challenge is to develop analysis systems for multidimensional medical
datasets. Mint Labs is a cloud computing platform that focus on integrating
diverse clinical, imaging, genomic, and other data to better evaluate
disease progression and response to interventions. You will start a new
project focusing on using these methods to answer some pertinent questions
in MR.
You thrive in analyzing data, developing pipelines to process imaging data,
and integrate multiple data points into meaningful group conclusions?

*Objectives of the position *
--------------------------
The position hinges on building sophisticated processing pipelines for
neuroimaging datasets.
Building, improving advanced morphometrics and brain-parcellation
techniques in structural MRI, dMRI / fMRI. Support the interaction with
several external research partners and clients to develop neuroimaging
 analysis

*About Mint Labs*
Mint Labs is a Barcelona based startup building a neuroimaging data
analytics cloud-based platform. The system employs software tools to
integrate thousands of images and data from a patient and creates a
specific detailed 3D map of the brain. We can quantify the effect of the
treatment in the damage of the brain and characterise patients for clinical
trials. The images are directly sent from the scanners to our servers, and
there the data is automatically processed and analysed.