[Neuroimaging] Contribute to cortical surface parcellation

Eleftherios Garyfallidis garyfallidis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 13:24:23 EDT 2016

Hi Brahim,

Apart from the information that Ariel asked I would like to tell you that
there is no problem adding your algorithm in DIPY. But it would be great if
you could generate a probabilistic nifti files from our existing
probabilistic tracking algorithms rather that requiring always FSL files.
This would make your method available to much larger range of input
methods. But let's go step by step. Please send us your reference paper if
you have already something submitted.

It is also important for us to know if you are willing to help maintaining
your code and fixing bugs let's say for at least 2 years after your code is
merged. Maintenance is time consuming and we need to be sure that you can
help with that.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Best regards,
Eleftherios