[Neuroimaging] compute_mask - algorithm changed?

bthirion bertrand.thirion at inria.fr
Tue Sep 29 09:19:27 CEST 2015

     Hi,

     No, we're still using the Nichols "anti mode" heuristic:

     delta = sorted_input[limiteinf + 1:limitesup + 1] \
             - sorted_input[limiteinf:limitesup]
     ia = delta.argmax()
     threshold = 0.5 * (sorted_input[ia + limiteinf]
                         + sorted_input[ia + limiteinf + 1])

     But let me reiterate that this code is *dead*, and that nilearn
should be used for this kind of task.

Bertrand