[Neuroimaging] Analyzing the topology of ROIs and flood-filling in python (skimage?)

Ariel Rokem arokem at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 03:29:36 CEST 2015

Hi Omar,

Excellent - thanks so much for taking a look! I know that you are very busy
these days, and so your attention on this is highly appreciated! I will try
experimenting more with this, with different input parameters, as you
suggested.

If you also want to take a look, since #680 and #681 were merged into dipy,
you can now run:

    import dipy.data as dpd
    MNI_T2 = dpd.read_mni_template()

To get the template data.