[Neuroimaging] Site Contributions

Ben Cipollini bcipolli at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 2 17:50:48 CEST 2015

This looks great. It's also cool to see "ask a question" integrated into
the website, though we'll still have to hash things out for that.

Rather than open a github issue (which few may see), I'll make a suggestion
here: can we have the menu expanded by default when accessing via a
full-size screen?

It feels odd to me to have to expand the menu in order to navigate
anywhere, by default. To me, navigation options should be obvious, unless
pressed for space.