[Neuroimaging] Should we prefer nii.gz or nii?

Ben Cipollini bcipolli at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 1 02:47:20 CEST 2015

Would it be hard to add some benchmarking info and recommendations to that
webpage? I'm trying to learn Sphinx (it hasn't been very easy!), so if
people think this is a good idea and can roughly sketch out what they want
and how to push it into a Sphinx build, I'd be glad to try.

Also, are there ways to make dataobj clearer across the nipy documentation?
I haven't seen it used in any of the example code I've come across (e.g.
nilearn, nipy, etc)...

Ben