[Neuroimaging] Circle Debugging

vanessa sochat vsochat at stanford.edu
Sat Oct 31 17:53:51 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

I've fixed circle so that it builds the site, and renders the
artifacts, I did this with changes to the circle.yml:

https://github.com/nipy/nipy.github.com/blob/master/circle.yml

and added a new script to generate the correct urls:

https://github.com/nipy/nipy.github.com/blob/master/circle_urls.sh

so the build works again:

https://circleci.com/gh/nipy/nipy.github.com

Unfortunately, circle seems to be doing some kind of redirect business
with the static urls, so the pages render (but not the style).

https://circle-artifacts.com/gh/nipy/nipy.github.com/50/artifacts/0/home/ubuntu/nipy.github.com/_site/index.html

If someone else wants to take a look at this new bug that would be
great, I've been working on this since 4am and want to use the
remainder of the day to work on other things. Thanks!

Best,

Vanessa

--
Vanessa Villamia Sochat