[Neuroimaging] Site Contributions

Roman Valls Guimerà roman at incf.org
Sat Oct 31 05:33:16 EDT 2015

Hi Vanessa, Chris, Satra,

I quickly parsed your thread so I might be missing the important questions,
chime in if so... Better email integration has been an wished feature for a
quite a while now, hopefully in the 4th iteration of the biostars engine
we'll get there:

https://github.com/ialbert/biostar-central/tree/4.0

(@satra, Istvan is changing the database backend to MongoDB, perhaps a good
opportunity to also experiment/switch to more semantic-friendly databases?)

Also, Vanessa, I'm not sure what is the state of neurostars API since I've
not been mantaining the site as it deserves, but you can use it, i.e:

http://neurostars.org/api/traffic/

More info over here:

https://neurostars.org/info/api/

Anyhow, unfortunately this year's GSoC student wasn't as prolific as Paolo
Coffetti, but I hope we can push the site forward together in the
future.... landing California on the 4th Nov, are you up for a combined
hackathon on neurostars and/or CWL?

Cheers!
Roman