[Neuroimaging] Reconstruction of the diffusion signal with the Tensor model after de-noising

Samuel St-Jean stjeansam at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 04:24:35 EDT 2015

That's right, your problem comes from this line. To keep the example
runnable in a reasonable time, only a single diffusion weighted volume is
selected, hence why your tensor fitting does not work anymore.

You can simply remove this single line and run the rest as is, that should
process your 4D block on each volume separately and them you can fit the
tensor model on the denoised version. I'll guess I'll add a small comment
that this line is for example purposes only.