[Neuroimaging] [Dipy] Next release scheduled for 19th of October

Eleftherios Garyfallidis garyfallidis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 22:39:40 CEST 2015

Dear Dipy developers,

We didn't release for a few months now. So, we discussed with Ariel and we
are suggesting to release on the 19th of October.

Ariel will lead this release because I need to finish some of my research
work before the end of my postdoc which is soon and I need to prioritize
this for now. So, I will help as much as I can but with limited time.

So, please especially the core developers find some time and let's all try
review/merge nicely the latest PRs and have another successful release
pushing the boundaries of dMRI.

GGT!,
Eleftherios