[Neuroimaging] [Dipy] Should we resample dMRI to T1w, or T1w to dMRI?

Paulo Mint Labs paulo at mint-labs.com
Tue Nov 24 12:03:49 EST 2015

Hi Rob,

Normally we prefer to do everything on the dMRI space: intuitively it's
'better' (less noisy) to register a scalar image into the complex dMRI,
than the other way around and have to interpolate the dMRI. What we
typically do however is to resample everything to 2mm isometric, so
normally the T1 goes more coarse, and the diffusion gets a bit finer
resolution.
And anyways, we always like to generate QA screenshot reports to quickly
check all went well.

Cheers!
Paulo

~
*Paulo Rodrigues, PhD*
*CEO & co-founder*
Arc de Sant Silvestre 4, entresuelo segunda
08003 Barcelona, Spain
Tel. +34 933 282 007
Mob. +34 633 817 514
paulo at mint-labs.com
www.mint-labs.com

*Join Mint Labs with our crowdfunding for equity campaign: HERE
<http://beta.capitalcell.net/investment/mint-labs15/>*
Latest Press: Wall Street Journal <http://m.wsj.com/briefly/BL-263B-2222>, MIT
Technology Review
<http://www.technologyreview.es/tr35spain/profile.aspx?trid=1507>