[Neuroimaging] Upcoming nipy release

Yaroslav Halchenko lists at onerussian.com
Fri Aug 28 15:59:30 CEST 2015

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015, Matthew Brett wrote:
> I'm just finishing up some fixes to get the tests passing for nipy.
> If any of you have a few minutes, I would be very grateful for reviews
> on the current PRs:

> https://github.com/nipy/nipy/pull/348
> https://github.com/nipy/nipy/pull/346
> https://github.com/nipy/nipy/pull/341

> One we have all the tests passing on travis, then we are in the hope
> straight for a release.

AWESOME!

FWIW, I don't remember if I have shared before...
For DataLad I have setup buildbot to

1. forward build reports back to travis
2. monitor for PRs and run tests on them as well

it might be a well worth addition to nibotmi, although I don't know when
myself I could jump to implement that, so decided just to share for now.

Demo -- any datalad PR on github (with less than a 100 or so commits, some bug
causes my ad-hoc setup to not pick up those PRs for testing), e.g.:
https://github.com/datalad/datalad/pull/101 (scroll to the bottom ;) some are
failing atm)

Our setup is https://github.com/datalad/buildbot which is in large based on
https://github.com/ethereum/ethereum-buildbot and apparently work on supporting
pull_requests in stock buildbot since then was accepted!
https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/1632
so I might look into redoing it using stock features

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Ph.D.
http://neuro.debian.net http://www.pymvpa.org http://www.fail2ban.org