[Neuroimaging] When to use neurostars, and when not to

Chris Filo Gorgolewski krzysztof.gorgolewski at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 12:43:55 CEST 2015

Hi,
My 3 cents: Matthew, Bertrand - I would encourage you to give neurostars a
try. It really helps building the community and makes questions more
discoverable. There are some rough edges, but nothing we cannot work around.

Just remind yourselves how often do you find solutions to technical issue
on stackoverflow or similar services and then imagine that such knowledge
would've been hidden on some mailing lists with poor google indexing.

Best,
Chris