[Neuroimaging] Site Discussion

Vanessa vsochat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 18:14:43 CEST 2015

Hi everyone!

I thought more about this on my walk - here is a reasonable game plan! I will do the work to put together a solution that integrates Ariel's original vision with ghpages, the parts of Jekyll that do work, and a more non developer friendly integrated blog. I think this could meet all of our goals and be a solution that better integrates social aspects of our community - github just doesn't specialize in blogging but many services do. If that does not work, then we can go to spinx. Boum!

I will send out an update likely during weekend time when I've tested some things.

Best,

Vanessa