[Neuroimaging] Tractography normalization

Jesus-Omar Ocegueda-Gonzalez jomaroceguedag at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 17:06:30 CEST 2015

Hi guys!, =)
Ariel, in you example:

>> transform_streamlines(transform_streamlines(transform_streamlines(sl,
>> affine), warp_field), np.linalg.inv(affine))

in what coordinate system are the streamlines `sl` originally? are they in
the subject's image (voxel units) or in the subject's physical space (mm.
units)? I just would like to know what would be a typical use case for this.

--
"Cada quien es dueño de lo que calla y esclavo de lo que dice"
-Proverbio chino.

http://www.cimat.mx/~omar