[Neuroimaging] FA images Was: Nipy.org new website needs a complete remake

vanessa sochat vsochat at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 10 02:58:33 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that the un-flasking of the site is
looking good! I decided to go with Github's choice, jekyll, and I'm rather
enjoying figuring out the framework. It supports data files
<http://jekyllrb.com/docs/datafiles/> that allowed me to generate the
menus, d3, and (soon) the front page content dynamically.

I didn't finish today, but did most of the hard stuffs. Will keep you
updated.

Best,

Vanessa

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 1:26 AM, Alexandre ABRAHAM <
abraham.alexandre at gmail.com> wrote:

> FYI, nilearn stats about devices.
>

> On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 11:16 PM, Gael Varoquaux <
> gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Aug 03, 2015 at 02:10:42PM -0700, vanessa sochat wrote:
>> > Yeah, I've never thought about how to make a website mobile friendly,
>> so I
>> > definitely fall in that category.
>>
>> It's really simple: @media css selector. You just need to use a little
>> bit of this, and make sure that things adapt. You can have a look at the
>> nilearn css.

Vanessa Villamia Sochat
Stanford University
(603) 321-0676