[Neuroimaging] Tractography normalization

Eleftherios Garyfallidis garyfallidis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 22:55:58 CEST 2015

Hi Jorge,

This is a very active research area in DIPY. There are currently two ways:

a) You can register FA images together using our image registration
functions and then apply the deformation fields to the tractographies.

b) Segment bundles from the tractographies (manually or automatically) and
register them directly using the SLR. Paper here

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25987367

Cheers,
Eleftherios