[Neuroimaging] FA images Was: Nipy.org new website needs a complete remake

vanessa sochat vsochat at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 3 15:46:58 CEST 2015

If people are as unsure about flask as I am some of the other frameworks, I
would suggest that I can write out some proper documentation, and then
others can give the workflow a try? I can first figure out how to integrate
CircleCI so we could have automatic preview of PRs. Let me know your
thoughts.

--
Vanessa Villamia Sochat
Stanford University