[PyDelhi] PyDelhiConf 2023 Discussion : Minutes of Meeting [28 May]

Ishaan Arora ishaanarora1000 at gmail.com
Mon May 29 12:56:49 EDT 2023

Hi All,

Yesterday, in the meeting which started at 19:30 IST, we discussed further
action points for PyDelhiConf 2023

- Akshita to contact Neo4J for sponsorship + few changes in the new
sponsorship doc
- Shresth was interested in Videography. We probably need 4 people per day
(Might need a vendor for this)
- Need creatives for CFP Extension - Design Team
- Need to start reviewing CFPs - Ishaan and Kanishk volunteered for the
team. Need to create a separate topic on Telegram + Share details of
background/mail ids to Akshay
- Kanishk suggested some international speakers. They're interested in
giving a talk at the conference. He needs to provide more details about
them, so that we can decide whether to ask them for a CFP or a keynote

Regards
Ishaan Arora