[PyDelhi] Looking for Volunteers to Run PyDelhi meetings !!

satyakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 00:41:04 EST 2022

Hello Everyone,

It's been tough the last two years for lots of us due to the pandemic and
personal losses, but we have to move on . We are looking for volunteers to
restart PyDelhi Meetings either in online or hybrid mode.

the tasks not in any particular order can be done by one person ( not
recommended situation it's more like a full time work )  or many folks
distributing the task load

1. Announce a meeting by sending an email, Scheduling on Meetup.com and
Telegram .
2. Creating artwork in Canva .
3. Spreading the word about  meetings on Social media .
4. Ask folks to submit talks at https://github.com/pydelhi/talks/issues .
5. Coordinate with speakers to turn up on the meeting day.
6. Arrange for  a meeting in Jitsi ,Hangout, Discord  or whatever works for
you to see to it that it gets recorded.
7. Write back to all the channels with a short summary of what
was discussed in the meeting.

do write back on this thread if you are interested in volunteering , we can
get you up to speed

cheers
-Satya
*https://linktr.ee/satyaakam <https://linktr.ee/satyaakam>*| afrost.org |
fossevents.in <http://www.fossevents.in>
** For all official purposes use my name as Satyakam Goswami **