[PyDelhi] PyDelhi Virtual Meeting on 19 February

satyakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 07:12:00 EST 2022

Hi All,

We had a wonderful session from Sumit in our last meeting find the links to
the slides and the recording of the session

Slides -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OEO6W86L7Se5jZ6hIRa2rdztdCDxQtl3/view?usp=sharing

Recording -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JXXok9CUVQQPKIZizCBZ1mSJXiBUUPiv/view?usp=sharing

for giving talks in a next meeting do propose your talks here
https://github.com/pydelhi/talks/issues

cheers,
-Satya
*https://linktr.ee/satyaakam <https://linktr.ee/satyaakam>*| afrost.org |
fossevents.in <http://www.fossevents.in>
** For all official purposes use my name as Satyakam Goswami **