[PyDelhi] Regarding PyDelhi Open Sprint

Shashank Kumar shashankkumarkushwaha at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 11:22:38 EST 2021

Hello,

> On 06-Mar-2021, at 7:04 PM, satyakam goswami <satyaakam at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We need more time as seen with previous sprints and hackathons like setting up the environment itself takes time, all participants are not at the same level folks feel overwhelmed thin how to make them comfortable ?

If we want to accommodate begineers in the sprint, we have to make virtual room of some sort to help them get started. Other than that, people with some sort of experience can join a chatroom (like Zulip) to ask their questions. Need suggestions on this?

> create issues with projects and probable mentors as the Mentors what level of skills are  needed to get started if possible ask them to pick a few issues which are labelled with different levels of difficulty.

We need a separate place to jot down these issues, or we can add label to the existing issues which are fit for a day’s sprint like `PyDelhi Sprint` and take them up during the sprint using filtered Github search.