[PyDelhi] [HIRING] [Qualcomm] Looking for Python developers.

T K Sourabh sourabhtk37 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 10:08:01 EDT 2019

Hello,

It's been a while :)

Qualcomm is hiring python devs for it's "Bangalore" office. Following is the JD:

```
We work on Voice and Music chips that do audio and Bluetooth. Our job
is to create an automation framework that is fully scalable and fault
tolerant to test these chips.  We also will extract data out of every
test run to do data mining and look at product quality from that
perspective. Please note that this is a pure development role, but our
customers are test teams and senior management across the
organization.

Bluetooth earbuds that you see in high end phones are a typical end
product that uses our chips and our Bluetooth technologies, in
particular True Wireless and AptX family of codecs. We have a majority
share of the chips in these segments. And also other personal fitness
devices.

The job requires very high hands on level knowledge with python and
advanced OO concepts. It also will develop skills in Audio as well as
Bluetooth protocol over a period of time in the person involved in the
creation of the frameworks. Role will also involve working closely
with hardware and its intricacies from an automation point of view.
However, hardware knowledge Is not an absolute pre requisite, though
it is good to have. We have engineers who are well versed with signal
generators, oscilloscopes, audio analysers, sound cards and such.

Please note that this is not a scripting role, meaning we don’t do
script development. We create frameworks that enable development and
execution of scripts by the test team.

```

Please share your resume to: Santosh Mathew<santoshpm at gmail.com>

Regards