[PyDelhi] PyDelhi Meetup 10th August 2019

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 10:16:28 EDT 2019

Hello folks,
It's been a while, isn't it? PyDelhi meetups are back again with a
bang with all new format and energy. We got a great schedule for this
weekend for you to learn more about Python and develop your skills in
its applications. The venue for our meetup on 10th August 2019 has
been finalized at Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi, GC
Narang Road · Delhi, Near Vishwavidyalaya Metro Station. Thanks, CIC
for sponsoring the venue and our awesome management team!

The schedule is as follows:-

11:00 AM - 11:30 AM: Introductions.
11:30 AM - 12:15 PM: Zen of Python by Anuvrat Parashar [3]
12:20 PM - 01:00 PM: Introduction to Distributed Caching, Explained
with Redis! by Dheeraj Jha [4]
01:00 PM - 01:30 PM : TBD
01:30 PM - 02:00 PM: Hiring, Pitching Session & Networking.

Further details are available on the meetup page [2]. Please RSVP [2]
to give us an estimated headcount and receive further updates about
the meetups. As always looking forward to seeing you at the meetup and
help us spread the word by sharing the meetups and bringing your
friends along.

--
Best,
Vipul Gupta