[PyDelhi] wmn; - India's Biggest Women-Only Hackathon + Conference

denver dsouza denverjude at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 07:18:26 EDT 2019

Hi Shashank,

The event is not specifically targeted towards only the bangalore crowd as
such. My hypothesis is that many students/graduates from other cities will
be in bangalore in the summer for their internships and full time jobs
anyway. We're providing hackers travel reimbursements from across India to
attend the hackathon as well.

Had already shared on the Bangpypers mailing list. Wanted to let the
developer community in other cities across India know about it too. So,
we're trying to spread the word through all channels.

Let me know about any more pages/groups (general or women-centric) you know
of where I can share about the event.